We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, where you were redirected from, the duration of your visit and the number of pages viewed);
- any other information that you choose to send us.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser of your device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) when you browse a website. Other technologies, including data we store in your browser or device, identifiers associated with your device and other software, may be used for similar purposes. Cookies are used extensively to make websites work or work better and more efficiently. For the purposes of this policy, all such technologies are referred to as “cookies”. They are used to:
- to ensure that our website works as it should;
- to save your settings selected during and between visits;
- improve the speed and security of your website;
Strictly binding cookies are a condition of using our website. If you refuse these types of cookies, we cannot guarantee how our website will work. Please note that some cookies are placed on our pages by third parties (Adform, Google, Facebook). For information about these cookies and how to control them, please see the websites of these third parties.
Use of your personal data
- To administer the website;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising this website;